Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gossip Girl

Okay, its not surprising but I have jumped on the Gossip Girl bandwagon. Like the 90210 of the 90's and the OC of the early 00's, Gossip Girl is pure camp, teen angst and drama. The best part is it is set in the socialite world of New York. The season finale is this Monday but the show has been picked up for 24 episodes next season, part of which will take place in the Hamptons. The last few episodes have really picked up the pace. That NY Magazine cover seemed to have kicked something into gear...

Sample Dialogue from last episode:
Nate: She's right Serena, I mean none of us are saints.
Blair: [points at Chuck] Yeah, I had sex with him in the back of a limo.
Chuck: Several times.
Nate: I had sex with you, at a wedding while I was her date. [looks at Chuck] Once.
Blair: [looks at Chuck]
Chuck: I'm Chuck Bass!

No comments: