Saturday, April 5, 2008

Jason Segel

How can one not like Jason Segel? First seen in one of the best show ever, Freaks and Geeks then later in UnDeclared (both on DVD) and several other Apatow projects since. He will next be seen in Forgetting Sarah Marshall of which he both stars in and wrote and will then be reviving the Muppets franchise. How can one not love someone who shares in the new EW, "I was making out with this woman, and my shirt was off, and she leaned over, and in a really cute, girly voice, went "Hey, Fatty!"

3 comments:

Fifo said...

I know this is old posting, but I just discovered it. I couldn't agree more - the man is adorable and a very talented actor. I first saw him in Forgetting Sarah Marshall and have graduated to How I Met Your Mother. Would love to see Freaks and Geeks but it doesn't seem to be available on Region 2.

Anyway, nice blog!

Anonymous said...

for both the benefit of you, jason segel lovers everywhere, and humanity in general, freaks and geeks is entirely on youtube, albeit in parts:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ai1FHufz_HY

it takes a few episodes to get into it, but pretty soon youll be addicted. enjoy.

Fifo said...

Brilliant! Thank you so much. You've made my day.