Wednesday, February 13, 2008

GUEST CONTRIBUTOR: Emily's List of Things She Fancys

After a self indulgent "i love myself" kick to the new year, I got some cute goods that i recently used at a brunch I hosted in my sunny LA apt. Much like Sarah, I too am mad for aprons (see earlier post). So mad in fact, I recently purchased this one for myself...which makes me feel girlie and pretty. The pot holder actually fastens to the apron. Made by a crafty lady in Michigan, she stitched our shared home state onto it as well. Represent!



After a lucky find at a cute store, I got some dual purpose platters. These funky designs are unique and so cute that after purchasing I got out my hammer and nail to keep them hung up as Art. Made by Ibride, two parisians artists, I have been torn as to whether they are too pretty to platter. But, I decided to give it a whirl and they have proven to be rock stars as both art and platter.




At the brunch my friend brought me this adorable bottle of Francis Coppola Sofia Blanc De Blanc as a gift. This champagne could not be cuter. But in all honesty, anything wrapped in pink cellophane already has my vote.



(Ed.'s Note: Emily is one of my oldest, dearest friends and I wish I could drink Francis Coppola Sofia Blanc De Blanc while wearing an apron every weekend with her)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily clearly has fantastic taste in aprons and platters.

Good selection for guest contributor!