Thursday, February 21, 2008

WikiHow


I am slightly obsessed with WikiHow. I think its a genius go-to reference much like its sister site, Wikipedia. I know you always have to question the accuracy of both these sites but for the most part, I love them. I recently had a running toilet and instead of bugging my landlord, I turned to WikiHow. Okay, I will admit, I don't think I fixed it but I was happy I even tried. They have everything on there, from How to Start a Book Club to How to Make Pop Tab Bracelet to How to Survive a Volcanic Eruption!

2 comments:

Purple Crayon said...

I have got news for you. wikiHow is in no way a sister site of wikipedia. But it does have some good articles, not all of which are kept. Speaking of toilets, here is an article about one. http://www.wikihowl.com/behaveinatoilette.html

Reiko said...

Thanks for the correction, I totally assumed wrong.