Monday, February 25, 2008

Tilly and The Wall

I heart the band, Tilly & the Wall, they are make these really endearing, not too twee (at least in my opinion although I know others disagree) indie pop songs. They have put out two albums and have another one on their way. For percussion they have a tap dancer. Need I say more?

Here is a link to their most recent video for a song called Beat Control that won't actually be on the new album but is being put out as part of a three song 7". It's a bit different then the usual Tilly fare but just as catchy. Here is another link to a video from their last album.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Nicole! I saw you liked Tilly so maybe you'll LOVE this upcoming New York pop duo called THIS IS IVY LEAGUE http://www.myspace.com/thisisivyleague Their debut full-length is going to be released April 1 and it sounds incredible!

Reiko said...

Thanks! I will check it out.